To protect our patients and staff, we continue to follow current CDC guidelines for COVID-19 in medical settings, which include the following safety precautions:
* Daily appointments are limited and spaced far enough apart to prevent any contact between patients in our office.
* Upon arrival at our building, patients are instructed to call us from the car before coming into our office.
* We cannot allow anyone other than the scheduled patient in our office, unless the patient is under 18 years of age.
* Dr. Faludi will take the temperature of each person who enters our office before moving to the treatment area.
* Patients should wear a mask while in the waiting room.
* We ask that patients bring their own pens.
Additionally, your appointment must be rescheduled if you or a member of your household:
* Has had flu-like symptoms such as fever, shortness of breath, or cough during the past 14 days.
* Has been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 during the past 14 days.
* Is currently awaiting the result of a COVID-19 test.
* Has traveled on a commercial airline, cruise ship, or train during the last 14 days with no subsequent negative COVID-19 test.
PLEASE CALL US AT 703-992-7979 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE GUIDELINES.